ML-32 Cardioid True-Condenser Microphone
The new GSA ML-32 is a cardioid condenser microphone with large diaphragm 1" capsule vaporized in gold , ideal for recording vocals and acoustic instruments. Equipped with two switches for high-pass filter and attenuation pad to get the very best from every recording. Perfect for project studios and home studios, but due to the high quality is also suitable for professional applications.
Each component inside the ML-32 is carefully chosen to give the best performance, from the capsule, which follows a strict production process, the individual resistors, capacitors and transistors. Each capsule is tested in our laboratories to ensure consistency and frequency response.
ML-32 comes in a practical aluminum case with shockmount and windshield.
"The ML32 is a very valuable microphone! Better than many others much more expensive. On the vocals vote 10! Rich and Compact Sound!" - said music producer Paolo Favati.
Matched Pair available on request.
Male Voice - Preamplifier: Yamaha MG166
Acustic Guitar - Preamplifier: Neve 8108
- Type: True condenser pressure gradient microphone with 32mm capsule and FET pre-amplifier
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa -38dB ± 2dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Impedance: ≤250 Ohms
- Max.SPL(1%THD at 1000Hz): 128dB
- Equivalent level noise (A-weighted): 17dB
- S/N ratio Re 1Pa: 76dB
- Controls: Low-cut @100Hz , -10dB pad
- Power requirement: +48VDC phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Size: 50.5x197mm
- Net weight: 420g
1 microphone ML-32 with aluminum case, shock-mount and windshield.
- Applications: Studio, Broadcast