ML-32 Studio Pack
ML-32 Studio Pack is ideal for beginners to get started in home recording. For a price more than advantageous, in fact, anyone can begin to record his voice without the need for other equipment if not an audio interface. Along with the microphone ML-32 the Studio Pack includes: a pop-filter is essential to reduce the annoying "pop" typical when you sing and plosive consonants emit, and an XLR cable length of 3m.
ML-32 Studio Pack also includes: 1 microphone ML-32 with aluminum case, shock-mount and windshield; 1 filter Anti-Pop; 1 XLR cable 3m.
"The ML32 is a very valuable microphone! Better than many others much more expensive. On the vocals vote 10! Rich and Compact Sound!" - said music producer Paolo Favati.
Male Voice - Preamplifier: Yamaha MG166
Acustic Guitar - Preamplifier: Neve 8108
- Type: True condenser pressure gradient microphone with 32mm capsule and FET pre-amplifier
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa -38dB ± 2dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Impedance: ≤250 Ohms
- Max.SPL(1%THD at 1000Hz): 128dB
- Equivalent level noise (A-weighted): 17dB
- S/N ratio Re 1Pa: 76dB
- Controls: Low-cut @100Hz , -10dB pad
- Power requirement: +48VDC phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Size: 50.5x197mm
- Net weight: 420g
ML-32 Studio Pack includes: 1 microphone ML-32 with aluminum case, shock-mount and windshield; 1 filter Anti-Pop; 1 XLR cable 3m.
- Applications: Studio, Broadcast