MS-1 Cardioid True-Condenser Microphone
The new G.S.A MS-1 is a pencil-style true condenser microphone with a 0,5“ capsule,characterized by an exceptional frequency response, linear throughout the midrange, making it ideal for recording instrument of any kinds, as a drum overhead or for the recording an acoustic guitar. Equipped with two three-stages filter and pad switches, is certainly a microphone of extraordinary versatility. Versatility also increased thanks to the possibility to interchange the cardioid capsule (which comes with the microphone) with the optional MS-Omni capsule, to change the polar pattern in omnidirectional.
The attentions used in the design of the circuitry and of the capsule, make the MS-1 a must have for any home / project studio who wants to make high quality records with an price / performance that can not be beat.
MS-1 comes in a luxury wooden case with a mounting clip and a windshield.
Preamplifier: Tube; Converter Apogee AD-16
- Type: True condenser pressure gradient microphone with 22mm capsule and FET pre-amplifier
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa -38dB ± 2dB
- Frequency Range: 25Hz to 20KHz
- Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
- Max.SPL(1%THD at 1000Hz): 128dB
- Equivalent level noise (A-weighted): 18dB
- S/N ratio Re 1Pa: 76dB
- Controls: Low-cut ,pad
- Power requirement: +48VDC phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Size: 22.5x160mm
- Net weight: 137g
luxury wooden case, mounting clip, windshield.
- Applications: Studio, Live